This is a picture of Lavender and Dennis. Both students had accidents around the same time and also happened to be sitting next to each other. Lavender fell off her mother's bed and smacked the bridge of her nose on the nightstand. Dennis fell off his bike and basically, his face broke his fall. His right eye was pretty swollen for a couple of days. Poor little things.

This student is one of my favorite students, David. I have never had a funnier and quirky student than David. His little laugh and chunky cheeks get me every time. He'll just give me his cute smirk in class and we'll both be laughing. But, I also just love the way his little voice is and his uniform in the video; what a cutie!
This last video is a speech by Emma. Emma has quite the attitude and usually likes to share it with me everyday. Regardless, she is a funny student and has a personable little lisp or something. Also, check out her cool clothes, I wish I could have dressed like that--well, it's possible that I did...In this video, Emma has her hair in braids, but usually, they are wrapped in brightly-colored leather ties and remind me of something from Pocahontas, which also gives me a little laugh every day.
This student is one of my favorite students, David. I have never had a funnier and quirky student than David. His little laugh and chunky cheeks get me every time. He'll just give me his cute smirk in class and we'll both be laughing. But, I also just love the way his little voice is and his uniform in the video; what a cutie!
This last video is a speech by Emma. Emma has quite the attitude and usually likes to share it with me everyday. Regardless, she is a funny student and has a personable little lisp or something. Also, check out her cool clothes, I wish I could have dressed like that--well, it's possible that I did...In this video, Emma has her hair in braids, but usually, they are wrapped in brightly-colored leather ties and remind me of something from Pocahontas, which also gives me a little laugh every day.
2 comments:
i love it when you have videos on the blog! especially of the kiddies! (if you're not going to have ones of you and your hubby-roo!) Bah! anyway, in your "next blog" you can have exciting videos of mr jon STUDYING!!! we wait with baited breath!
Thanks for your descriptive and meaningful narratives! i always feel like i'm RIGHT THERE!
lytdy! your smh! xoxoxo
Okay, these are the cuties kiddies I've seen in some time. How adorable! Thanks so much for posting on my blog. I appreciate your wilingness to share your words of wisdom on blessing those who have hurt you. I agree, doing that has been one of the neatest blessings I've experienced. I hope you'll continue to join the conversation on this and upcoming topics.
Post a Comment