I love fall! It is by far my favorite season for many reasons. But, one part I especially like is the tastes and smells of fall baking. Unfortunately, I haven't done much baking fall items, but I hope to do some before time slips by. I did try a new recipe of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filled Muffins that turned out all right. I used half whole wheat flour and less sugar, so it was a little healthier (well, considering cream cheese was in it.
..). They were pretty good, but they could've used more pumpkin spice flavor. The streusel topping has a really nice flavor as I did add more spices to to enhance the pumpkin flavor underneath.
2 comments:
Looks yummy! Here's to more of your fall baking! :-)
Ha! I made something like this last week and just blogged about it too. We must have similar cravings!! :-)
Love ya!
Post a Comment