I am still trying to catch up on some summer activities, so bear with me as I slowly add more.
In
July, we got to go to two Brewer's games with my parents, Anders,
Emily, and Ginny. We have a fun tradition to go to Brewer's games as a
family and it's a tradition that Jon and I love. I'm glad that even
though he's originally a Twins fan, he's also become a fan of the
Brewers. This was also a special weekend because for one of the games
it was Italian Heritage Day. Therefore, the Brewer's wore their Italian
jerseys and we got the Italian sausage bobble head for entering the
stadium. The jersey's said "birraio" on them meaning Brewer in Italian. Last year we were also at German Heritage Day and they bore the name "Bierbrauer". Jon and I did both admit that bierbrauer has a cooler ring to it, sorry Italia.
While
in Milwaukee, we stopped at an Italian market that my parents used to
go to a long time ago. We enjoyed some yummy Italian food, olives, and
gelato. P.S. I love him extra extra much! We were also excited that the game brought us together during his internship away from me this summer.
Mom and dad, satisfied after eating Kopp's Custard before the game!
Thank you for a fun family time together!
Emily, Anders, and Ginny's contagious gut laughing.

Ginny danced for the "Macho Man" song but sadly, she did not make the big screen.
Show me some muscles!
The movie below is hilarious. It is the sausage race, but watch what happens at the end with the little sausages, so funny!
Mom and dad, satisfied after eating Kopp's Custard before the game!
Thank you for a fun family time together!
Emily, Anders, and Ginny's contagious gut laughing.

Ginny danced for the "Macho Man" song but sadly, she did not make the big screen.
Show me some muscles!
The movie below is hilarious. It is the sausage race, but watch what happens at the end with the little sausages, so funny!

1 comment:
Ginny looks like her mama in the first photo and looks more like Anders and Frank in the second photo. Oh, are there other people in the pictures?
Post a Comment