Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Activities

I'm waiting on some pictures from Jon's camera in order to put up some tummy pics.  Although I'm not a fan of looking to see how wide I'm getting, Jon likes it and loves to see the baby house growing.  I will try to get these added this next weekend.  I think this time you'll be able to tell a difference at 15 weeks now.  
Below are some pictures from two different events with our parents. 

This is the bambino's first baseball game, in utero, that is.   We went to our last Brewer's game of the season in mid-September and this was also the weekend that we told my parents that we were expecting.  It's fun to think that next time we go to a Brewer's game, we'll have a little baby with us! 

 About two weeks ago, Jon's parents came down for a visit.  Sunday morning was the highlight of the trip because we brought them to the Botanic Gardens.  The weather was a perfect 65 degrees and we enjoyed going around and seeing the different indoor and outdoor gardens.  I especially loved the rose garden and the Betty White Rose, yum! 

My guy and I.  :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Yeah...parent-in-love fun times! LOL!
love ya's!

Mrs.Enger said...

The Botanic Garden WAS fun! I think I liked it better than shopping...almost! The VERY best part was having time with you!!!
And worshipping together at Harvest was extra special.
Love mama D