Sunday, December 2, 2012

19 weeks

If I would have thought about it, I would have saved yesterday's post for today.  But obviously, I'm trying to get away from studying a little...haha.  Just a quick post to share a few pictures anyways.  

 19 weeks, I guess technically nearly 20.
It's nice to be out of that "fat" looking stage and into more noticeably pregnant. 

As you all know my major cravings are sour things.  When I asked Jon to pick me up Lemonheads, he said no they're not healthy and I agreed.  So we instead met in the middle and picked up lemons, limes, and seltzer water.  Every night this week, Jon or I have been squeezing the juice and then adding some ice and seltzer with a sprinkle of sugar.  I think the sugar takes away the soury bite though.  But still, you get a good punch when you squeeze half a lemon and half a lime in and then drink it.  This at least gives me a nice boost of Vitamin C, and "It's tasty too!"

4 comments:

Mrs.Enger said...

You are a very beautiful pregnant woman, Anika, and I love every inch of you!!!
Sour...now that's ONE thing I did NOT crave while pregnant.

Deb said...

My word...this pregnancy seems like it has moved along SO fast! And that punkin pie is growing by leaps and bounds!

lytdy!
your hoodie

Unknown said...

You are SOOOOOO adorable!!! :)

Unknown said...

You are SOOOOO adorable!!! I love this picture!