This last Friday, I had a scary moment.....my Mac acted like it was dying. It wouldn't connect to the working internet and the screen suddenly turned blue and black and shut down. But, luckily, I have a smart computer boy! (even though he dislikes Macs-lucky I married him!) Jon and I have had a running argument over PCs vs. Macs since the first time he came to visit my dorm. Anyways, Jon decided it was probably a problem with my network card or something and that my computer might be overheating and soon to die because of its old age. So, on Saturday, Jon and I went to Yongsan Electronics Mart to get some things to clean out the computer. Yongsan is basically electronics heaven. First of all, there is a building at least five floors full of any and everything. Then, there is also a huge outdoor market with even more computer parts, video games, DVDs and many other things.
Pics from google




Jon found his cleaning supplies as well as a wireless modem so that I could use the internet, now that my port would no longer work. After wondering around we were quite hungry and decided to try out a new BBQ place and it was wonderful. You know a place is great when there's a self-serve side dish table and you leave with a wonderful taste of onion, garlic, and grilled beef on your breath. I'm truly thankful for a husband who loves garlic and onions because we sure eat a lot of it!

After BBQ we went home to work on my lappy. I was quite scared because I am protective of my PowerBook, but I trusted him while keeping a close eye on his work. Jon did a great job working with my Mac and I think he had a fun time finally having some sort of computer work to do.

Focused

Poor baby! Don't worry, it got put together afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment