I only got one video of them and it's cloudy, sorry.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Taebo
Three months ago, Jon and I got new classes of students because of the semester change. I now teach two 1st grades (one that is a 2nd grade in Korean-), 3rd grade, and a 4th grade. My 2nd graders are very difficult because the majority of the class is boys. I have tried many things, especially with my more difficult boys, but it seems like whenever they come in, it's like starting all over again on the first day of school. Because of this, at the end of class I am often quite frustrated. One day after this I walked into classed and pulled out a Billy Blanks video and did some stretching and Taebo exercises. My students had fun and it helped me loosen some of my tightness as well. Later that week, I used it as an end of the day reward for my 2nd graders and they loved it. But, since they like to punch each other, I had to lay down the rules of no hitting each other or they would be out of the room. They all did great, had a fun time and liked their reward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
new post or something
Post a Comment