I know I haven't written a blog update in a little while and I still have several things to write about. But, the reason for not having time to write is because Jon and I were packing, cleaning, and getting ready to leave Korea. So, I'd say this is a pretty good excuse for not having any recent blog updates, right?
Needless to say, I still want to write about our last two trips; 1. Japan 2. DMZ. So, hopefully I will be able to do this soon. What makes it a little more complicated is that my good ol' Mac decided to kick the bucket and I'm awaiting the arrival of my new baby Mac. Hopefully, I will be able to update within the next week or so. Also, just because we are back from Korea doesn't mean we won't be blogging anymore, we plan to keep The Enger Cafe open for business. So, keep a lookout for some new posts by us!
--Thank you for all your prayers for us during the last year and during our crazy transition home. We know that many of you were praying and thinking about us and it has really helped. We still have a lot of things that we are praying for (housing, jobs, etc.) and know that God is faithful and will take care of us and provide for us. Oh, one last thing, Molly's had a great transition and great travel from across the seas. I was so proud of the little baby. She is having such a fun time running around the yard as well as the house--quite a difference when compared to our little one room home. We are both very happy that we brought her back with us, I couldn't imagine her in Korea; she is just so happy here. :)
Thank you again for your prayers and hopefully I can update you with more in a little bit!
--Anika
3 comments:
Welcome home, friends! So glad your trip back was safe. Can't wait to hear what God has in store for you guys!
ditto what jenna-through mommy goggles said!
AND can't wait to see you guys and little miss molly pocket! i don't know about chippie, though, as she was bullying johann for no reason immediately when she saw him this AM! i think we need prayer, or rather, our animules do! hmmm maybe BOTH!
love ya's!
Ringo wants to see Maple Bacon!
Post a Comment