Saturday, we decided to spend some time looking at living room furniture since we do not have any except Nona's old glider recliner. We didn't make much progress until today after church. I think we made a decision and are just trying to find a better price for it, so hopefully we can order them soon and have something comfortable to sit on! Today, we visited a church for the second time and it was wonderful. Last week, Jon and I went together and we both enjoyed it (I especially enjoyed the beautiful Christmas music, of course as well as the sermon). But, again, the worship was wonderful and the pastor's sermon was very applicable. The church we are looking at is Harvest Bible Chapel. I believe that it is connected with one of my favorite pastors Greg Laurie from CA. Pastor MacDonald has been preaching on Revelation and continued talking about God's throne and his great holiness and power. But, we'll keep praying about what church home God wants for us and look forward to seeing what he has for us. After going to church, we went to one more furniture store and then said our good-byes. It was great seeing them and having our first official guests!
Oh, one last wonderful thing. After saying good-bye, Jon and I went to IKEA again and picked up a bookshelf and desk for Jon's study/2nd bedroom. Besides the living room furniture, we should be done buying things for awhile, thank goodness. But, thank goodness that we have the money to buy these things, as well!
I really am hoping to get some pictures of our place, but hoping for them to look a little more organized. Keep waiting!
4 comments:
It really was such a pleasure to visit and see your new digs! BUT MOST OF ALL TO SEE YOU TWO! And of course experience some of Mr. Jon's delectable cooking!
How could I forget Molly Dolly Pocket! She has SO MUCH ROOM to roam around in the apt! As do you guys! Such a homey home, especially as you gradually get settled in...
LYTDY!
That picture of you two in the snow is fantastic.
I can't wait to see it.
Analoghi esistono? [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/tag/cialis-online/ ]cialis prezzo migliore [/url]Un affascinante messaggio http://lacasadicavour.com/cialis-generico-online/ cialis 20 mg Non posso ora partecipare alla discussione - molto occupato. Osvobozhus - assicurarsi che il proprio parere in merito a questo problema.
Post a Comment