A few more things about my room is that we have 23 students together. Not all are there every day, but it's usually a pretty full and busy class. My room is also connected the the Kindergarten, we have a door in the back we share and so we have some extra help and get to see the older kids every once in awhile. I really love the people I work with and the place I am at. I am really thankful for such a wonderful place to work and look forward to being there for the duration of our time in this area.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Little Hands
I said I would get some pictures up from my classroom and I am keeping my promise. We had such low numbers this last week, I actually had time to remember to snap a few pictures.
This is taken near the entrance to my room. We have the loft in the back for dramatic play, a math table in front of it, art table, and snack/cooking table next to the easel. We also have two computers behind the art cabinet for students to use for educational games. To the right of this picture (which you can see in the next picture) is a sink and prep table and two bathrooms for the students.
Here's from the back of my classroom, up front, we have our group time carpet and to the right we have a science and writing area, a puzzle carpet and separate block carpet area. If you could keep going at the top left, you would see the entrance to the room and the kids cubbies. You can see at the snack table, that we were cooking. I love that my co-teacher likes to do cooking with the kids 1-2 times every week. My classroom is also known for being very organized, disciplined, and science-based!
Some of my girls, too bad Bella is unhappy. I spend a lot of my time at the art table, things really haven't changed since I was 4, ha. I did plan some great art projects and activities for my 2nd week at Little Hands because my co-teacher was gone and I got to run things.
A few more things about my room is that we have 23 students together. Not all are there every day, but it's usually a pretty full and busy class. My room is also connected the the Kindergarten, we have a door in the back we share and so we have some extra help and get to see the older kids every once in awhile. I really love the people I work with and the place I am at. I am really thankful for such a wonderful place to work and look forward to being there for the duration of our time in this area.
A few more things about my room is that we have 23 students together. Not all are there every day, but it's usually a pretty full and busy class. My room is also connected the the Kindergarten, we have a door in the back we share and so we have some extra help and get to see the older kids every once in awhile. I really love the people I work with and the place I am at. I am really thankful for such a wonderful place to work and look forward to being there for the duration of our time in this area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Makes me wish I was 4 again! That looks like SO much fun!!
Wow! That's a nice space to teach and work in. Looks more inviting and roomy than what you had in Korea.
It truly IS a lovely facility and room Anika works in! I was so glad to be able to visit it and see it first hand a few weeks ago. She AND the kids and coworkers are BLESSED! :-)
Post a Comment