As I said before, I hadn't uploaded any photos on my computer since we left Korea, until now. Even though I already posted about Christmas and we are already more than a month past Thanksgiving, I love the pictures and the people in them and wanted you to see a few of them as well. My dad took these ones and I know we have some on our other camera, but this will do just fine! Also, this Thanksgiving was amazing, because it was the first time our entire family had been together since I believe 1999 (calculated by Blythe). So, our family has obviously grown since then, but there's always room for more! Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday and this was a great memory, especially after being gone for the last year.
always the laugh of the party!
"How can she see out of her eyes? Why does she have so much fur
over her eyes? Aren't you going to cut it?"
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures, Anika! I loved looking at them.
I REALLY REALLY appreciate this Thanksgiving blog right now, Anika! Anders told me about it. A real treasure. Thanks so much.
your smh xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment