This Christmas was really special for Jon and I, not only did we finally get to spend all of the Christmas celebration together, but we also had Molly Pocket with us. It was Molly's first Christmas since we got her as well as her first Christmas in America. I feel a little like one of those crazy old people that talks about their dog all the time, but I don't care! She truly is my baby and I can't even imagine how much more of a mother I will feel when we actually do have a baby (human that is). Anyways, Molly was given her very own stocking at the Enger home and had two new fun toys in it. Jon and I threw them to see if she was interested and she loved them. We remarked how wonderful it is that she now knows how to play. I don't know if you remember us mentioning her lack of understanding of 'play', but she had no idea. I brought her home from the shelter and had toys ready for her and she sat there, didn't bite, didn't move, she did nothing. I'm not exactly sure how we got her to play, but it probably took two months for her to start to realize what playing was (poor thing). When we went up to my parents house, Molly was also able to play with all our animals.
Jon decided to add a cape to the madness.
2 comments:
It makes me miss Molly and now I want to see her again!
so silly! and love those videos!
Post a Comment