This post is probably the most important post because, Jon (we) are done with Greek! Yay! Today was Jon's last day of Greek, where he took his final exam. He feels pretty good about it and how he finished up the class, so let's hope he will get placed in the proper class for next semester. When Jon called me on the phone to tell me how the test went, I think I was almost more excited than he was to be done. He didn't display too much excitement, but maybe he will when we go out for a celebratory dinner tonight! This has been a long five and a half weeks, for sure and we're both glad to have it done with. I know Jon is looking forward to going to sleep before 3 am and not waking up before 7:30am. And I know I am looking forward to getting more than ten minutes of quality time together each day-what a luxury!
So, thank you for your prayers during this time for Jon as a faithful student and me as a Greek widow.
Anika
So, thank you for your prayers during this time for Jon as a faithful student and me as a Greek widow.
Anika
5 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
SO pleased for you both!
mummit/deb
That is really great to hear. Now he can spend more time with you, MB, and his Jeep!
Maybe visit or something?
She isn't going to be able to travel pretty soon. :)
So happy for you, Jonathon, that you stuck it out bravely and faithfully! So proud of Anika for standing by and being patient. Am so excited to see you this weekend!
Love Mom Diane
Hi Anika,
Long time reader, first time poster.
Anders, maybe add a "G" after your name. I don't want to send out the false alarm that Emily and I are pregnant. Thanks.
Sincerely,
The original and firstborn Anders, son of Frank and Debra Helquist.
haha. I know, I have to read carefully and see which Anders it might be...I like knowing to Anders'!
Post a Comment