Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shnuggles

I've been pretty busy and I feel like I have a list of things to blog about, even from months ago and I just haven't gotten to actually sitting down and doing it. Besides my regular job, I have been babysitting more as well as leading a Bible study, in a couples Bible study, taking Spanish, and my weekends keep filling up with so much! So, I just haven't made it to The Enger Café very often. But, I did want to throw a few Pocket pictures in to 'wet your whistle'.

As you know, she's such a shnuggle baby and loves to be loved! If I am off to work before Jonathon awakes, I take Molly outside and then put her back into bed. Often times, she cozies up next to my pillow or crawls in next to Jonathon or climbs on whatever pile of blankets there might be. She also enjoys laying her head on my stuffed animal, Hershey's. But, when I saw came in to the bedroom to say good bye and I saw her like this, I couldn't get over it!
Yes, she is spooning with Hershey's; how sweet, or something.
She's a dog after my own heart.

The second picture I took while Jon and I were watching a movie. Molly just loves to have her head close to one of her loves.
Doesn't she look so serene? What a baby!


**As I was writing this, Molly happened to be on the bed on top of a pile of blankets and as she stretched on her back with her legs pointing outward, she rolled and rolled right off the pile. But, did it phase her? Nope, she's still laying on her back, spread eagle. Oh, Pocket baby.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun and crazy fluff ball she is. I miss you and I'm so glad we had fun together last weekend!
Love the Minn. Mom

Deb said...

She be funny! And such a lovey-girl! Like you! PLus, I think she learned her cuddling from you and mr jon!
xoxo xo to you guys and that Molly girl!