Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy "Valentime's"!


Some of you have already seen this picture since it is my profile picture on Facebook, but if you haven't, here you go! Jon and I had an interesting, but fun day-after-Valentine's dinner. I love when I can get dressed up for my Boy and go out some place new. Jon was lucky enough to pick out his own Valentine's present, which was a new dress for me. It's a win-win, right? New clothes for me and a fancy wife for him. Before going out to dinner, we realized that this is the sixth Valentine's we have celebrated together. Phew, does it seem like that long already? We didn't think so either, how time does fly.
I just love being with Jonathon and am so glad he chose me as his wifey!


2 comments:

Diane said...

We're glad Jonathon chose you as his wifey too, my dear Anika! We just love being your mom and pop-in-law.

Deb said...

SO glad you had such a special time together on Valentime's!
Sorry, dear heart! Jonathon may have thought he chose you, but actually it was a done deal from the ORIGINATOR of the REAL VALENTINE LOVE: our GOD!:-)))

And I am VERY glad He put you two together as well!
love and turtle doves!
your smh xoxoxox