Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hot Potato

This is my life.
As we continue to have sickness swim around our school, this short commercial is sadly too real to me. When I first saw it, I was a little delayed and thought, "Oh, I probably should be thinking 'gross', but I'm not. Instead I'm thinking 'Yeah, that happens, glad I'm not the one in the circle!" Oh the life of a teacher, specifically, a preschool teacher. I posted the Valentine's Day one from Target a few weeks ago, but saw this one and knew I needed to share it with you!



"I got a fever....it's goin all around..." Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I just hate it when the sick kids come up to you and say, "Teacher, I'm really sick today." They should have been at home. Sometimes I tell the older ones, "Don't get too close to me...I don't want to catch it."