Thursday, January 24, 2013

27 weeks

Nothing too new to report here.  We are just ending the second trimester and moving into the third trimester, which is quite hard to believe!  Jon looked back at some pictures from even ten weeks ago and was amazed at the changes in my baby house.  This little kangaroo has also been so fun to feel and see its changes.  Jon and I have a fun time imagining what the baby is going to be like and from how busy it is inside of me, we know it will not be boring!  Lately, I have been threatening the baby with more pelvic rock exercises (for our Bradley class), if it doesn't stop hurting me and trampolining on my bladder so much.  I point at my belly and say, "You're going to get sloshed around and moved in there if you don't stop!"  This usually follows by me having to do at least 40 pelvic rocks to move the baby and get more comfortable.  Oh well, preparation for birth, right?  We are so excited to meet and see what this little kangaroo looks like, so the next three months might seem pretty long especially as my baby house gets bigger! 
Oh, I did meet our other midwife this week as well as have my glucose test.  All was well, except I am a little anemic, which I already am without being pregnant.  Nothing new there.  The only bad thing was the actual drawing of blood where my arms were dug around in multiple times and then even after taking 4 vials of blood, had to come back to the lab to do it all again 5 minutes later.  This was not my favorite nurse.  But, at least I can handle needles compared to Jon; he would not have made it.  She kept being concerned about me passing out, as she was digging around for my vein I responded, "Do people normally pass out on you!?" 

27 weeks

Jon is pressing on with the job search and is doing a good job.  We'll let you know with any exciting updates with our upcoming future!  Thanks for keeping up with us!

No comments: