Here's a little video that I caught early this morning. Levi started doing a circle motion with his right hand and so I joked with my dad about him practicing his reeling for fishing. You can even catch a little smile or two in the video as well!
I have been noticing today that Levi has also been smiling more when reacting to things I do. For example this afternoon I was making cow moo's at him and talking about animals and many times he would smile after I moo'd! I tested it to make sure it wasn't a fluke, so little by little he's showing his personality. That little smile just melts your heart so quickly!
So chunky, so smoochable, and so peaceful! As you can see, he's been working on finding his thumb.

5 comments:
"So chunky, so smoochable, and so peaceful!" Yeahhhh. AND such a pinchable chub-a-lub-love! tweakpinch!!!
YOU GO, fisherboy Levi! Reel 'em in, just like your Mama, Papa, Uncle Anders, and Bapa/Grandpapa! And I bet your cousin Ginny will be your fishergirl pal, too!:-)))
And i love that blankie you knit/crocheted, Anika! Makes me wanna go live there in dreamland with the lovely Levi!
Thanks for sharing!xoxoxo
Or is he practicing his conducting skills? Maybe it's because I had just watched an orchestra clip on You Tube! Either way, he is so very sweet and I love those baby sounds, moves, and looks. I am so excited to see him in a week! Bob can't wait to hold him for the first time ever! He's already 6 weeks old...amazing. You're a good mama because he's very healthy, alert, and smart! And I think he looks kind of like Frank!
And Bob says the fish must be REALLY big because he's using TWO hands to reel it in!!!
Love the videos...what a little loverboy! I saw the smile. You can see he's trying to communicate with mama.
You know, this probably brings all of us back to our first times with a baby and how everything was so new.
Yet, each one was a delight in themselves.
I can remember you Anika like it was yesterday! Everything about Blythe was remarkable and that is the way it should be.
xo
PS I LOVE that picture of him sleeping.
It is so darling...should be in a magazine!
Post a Comment