Thursday, February 20, 2014

I love spending my days with Levi.  Although I will say that there are some rough times, mostly with his sleep issues.  But overall, I really enjoy it and wouldn't trade my time with him for anything.  People always told me how fast time goes by when you have kids and I didn't always believe it, but it is seriously true!  I'm so thankful that I don't have to be away from him during the day and miss out on even more.  He is such a funny guy and we have a lot of fun playing, exploring, and learning together.  I've been posting more videos lately because you can get a little better idea of what this kid is like.  He definitely is "The Levi", as he is affectionally called by my family.  

Levi loves Kodak the cat.  He always comes and gives him hugs and lays on him.  One day, I'm afraid Levi will just crush him.  At the end, Papa comes home, so you get to see Levi's expression for him.  

This is probably one of my favorite videos of Levi, he's so funny!  He loves music and loves dancing.  We have been watching a lot of the Olympics and whenever he hears music during it he will stand at the ottoman and dance along.

I apologize for my loudness...but make sure you watch around 1:10 for Levi's famous eyebrows!  Such a ham and cutie pie!

For the last three years, Jon and I have gone to the Chicago Auto Show.  Last year, Levi was a big bump inside my tummy but this year he was able to be out and enjoy it! haha
Jon and his favorite Mustang
Jon says when I'm old and gray I can have my very own Beetle.  Thanks, I think. 

Checking out the snow after a walk outside!
Molly had just had a bath and she was drying off while Levi got ready for his bath!


Levi does not like to sleep and miss out on things, but he sure doesn't mind sleeping on me.  Passed out baby.  

2 comments:

Deb said...

HAHAHAHA! Love to hear a baby laugh and giggle! Makes me do the same. And those eyebrows! Your Nona would have had a hilarious time and told him, "You're makin' the 'mose'!"
Thanks, Sweetie, for the fun sharing!

Mrs.Enger said...

Oh my! What cute pic's and videos! My favorite is the dancing one, of course. This grandma will have to turn on some music when I see him next! You're right, the eyebrows are so very expressive. I wonder if he'll do that all his life? It will be fun to observe as he grows.