A couple of weeks ago, I discovered a Caribou Coffee down the road from Molly's vet. I was really excited about this because I had heard that there were two or three in Seoul, but never got around to finding them. Although we do have coffee at home and occasionally at the Dunkin Donuts downstairs, we miss having coffee dates at our beloved Caribou. To get to Caribou, we only need to take a 30 minute bus ride; how great! Michael and Sarah also came with us and so we had some good hang-out time. On this day, Molly also had to get her stitches out, so she tagged along as well. Coming into the Caribou, I felt like I had stepped back in time and was in MN again. All the decorations were the same, even the little furry, animal footstools. Our beverages of choice were a Caramel Cooler and a White Raspberry Mocha. I think I was a little too excited for Caribou because I got the biggest Cooler size they had and I definitely felt sugared-out and somewhat sick. Well, I don't think the bus ride back with Molly bouncing on my lap helped either. But, hopefully we will go back sometime soon and have some free time from our regular scene in Mokdong.
-Thank you Caribou for branching out to Seoul; you don't go south in the US, but you made a good choice to build in Asia!
I have some pics I will put up, when Jon gets them on the computer!
1 comment:
glad to hear that you must be feeling better if you could max out on such a huge caribou!
Post a Comment