Two days ago, Jon gave me some great news. Our neighbor had been complaining to our landlords about the squirrels in our shared attic. She told Jon that she called the apartment office several times and nothing was done. So, she did what I was too scared to do, call corporate. Corporate called her back several times to work out the retched squirrel problem. Well, they had people come out immediately and go to every building and patch up the holes in the roofs. They also put out more "friendly" animal traps. I did feel a little bad when Friday morning, I saw two squirrels caught in live traps next to each other, but then I remembered how annoying they were. But, then I felt even worse when I saw them the next day after sitting in the heat with no water or food. I almost threw some bread up there...almost. But, they were taken down and set free (hopefully far away) or something later that day. But anyways, I was so excited to hear that the squirrel problem was being taken care of! I was even more excited when I didn't hear any scratching or rolling around of objects above my head for three days now! Let's hope this continues and we will have a peaceful awake time as well as a peaceful sleepy time!
2 comments:
I'm glad the squirrels won't bother you anymore! They'll have to find a new place to go bowling with their nuts!
Now you know who to call if there is a different type of problem in the future! Sorry i didn't think of that earlier!
And OF COURSE you have the nerve/courage to call who you need to when there's a problem! :-) "ya gotta have confidence, dumbo!"
At least it wasn't BATS! Now THAT's REALLY yeccccccchhhhhhhyyyy!!!
loves to you both! And happy dreams to you!
Post a Comment