This afternoon, Jon and I took advantage of the warm November 55 degree weather and went to play disc golf. Although we had some snow chunks falling on Thursday, the temperature hasn't completely dropped and stayed, so we'll enjoy what nice weather we have left. We hadn't gone in awhile, specifically since Jon had lost his fairway disc in some nearby trees and didn't want to lose it again. As usual, we brought the Pocket out to play too and this time Jon tried to teach her the word 'frisbee' in order to turn her into a frisbee finding dog in case another one gets lost. But, she didn't really grasp onto the word and instead was more interested in the many things around her to smell as well as being worried about where I was.
Tomorrow, it's supposed to be about 60 degrees, hopefully Molly and I will be able to spend some time outside while Jon is studying!

1 comment:
Is that Jonathon? I hardly recognize him with a dark beard! Molly, you're supposed to JUMP in those leaves.
Post a Comment