Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Little Stowaway

Last weekend, I packed up a suitcase to go house sit for the week and Jon said that Molly was quite distraught after I left.  She never likes to see me take out a suitcase because she never knows if she's coming with or not and how long she'll be separated from me.  Below are some pictures that Jon took after I left.  Apparently, she waited for an hour at the landing where she can see out the front door windows.  Then she resigned herself to go upstairs near Jon and wait staring towards the door, hoping I would come home. 
Waiting, waiting.

Sad Pocket.

Well, tonight I once again started packing for Thanksgiving weekend and she did not like that.  She came and climbed on in to my suitcase.  I'm not surprised she chose the bigger pile of clothes, are you?  Still a "Princess and the Pea" pup.
"You think I'm moving??  I'm not moving! You better make some room for me in your suitcase or else!" 

"Please don't go, p-p-p-please." 

Molly is also sporting one of her new doggy sweaters from her Auntie Lindsay.  I will have to take a picture of her legs because they are so fluffy they look like turkey legs.  But now, Pocket is prepared for the cold and wet winter!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Such a SCREAM is that Molly! She DOES look determined not to budge in that almost defiant looking pic! oh, yeah, there is no way she would choose the smaller "princess bed" to plop her bottom on! Thanks for the laughs with this one, Anika!