Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Part II

As I was looking over my pictures from Thanksgiving, I realized that most of them were of the animals and Jonathon and not many of my family, sad.  I think that the animals were pretty comical while we were there and sadly, I wasn't as active in taking pictures of my family and our time together. 

On Friday night, we went to the original Famous Dave's.  I think we took
Jonathon here when he first visited my family six years ago.  Yum, yum! 

One of our pigs, Mutton Chop, is sick, so we took them with us 
and it seems that all the animals were interested. 

Jon loves Chippie, even though she's a crazy, smelly dog.  I knew Jon was 
special when I brought him home because he let Chipper give 
him a car wash and loved her despite her craziness. 

 
My Boy and his Baby (freaky eyes, Molly!)

Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

Diane said...

What beautiful pictures! If I didn't know better I'd say Jonathon was learning to be a lumberjack instead of a pastor!!! Love you all...