I meant to post this video awhile ago, but the HD videos were having a hard time loading properly. But, better late than never because I think you'll really enjoy like I do. For Christmas, Jon thought of the great idea for Molly's gift to me to be a new learned trick. Jon would bring her into another room and practice with her and as it got closer and closer to Christmas, I was getting very eager to see her new trick. I won't say any more, but I'll let you see the trick for yourself, enjoy!
Now that Molly has learned this trick, she almost always brings her paw up when she thinks she has the slightest chance of getting something. I guess Jon's truly turned her into a little beggar.
1 comment:
CUTE!!! I'm glad you posted the video! It's even cuter, I think, in person. :-) Yay, Molly!!!
Is she coming to live with us, too? Or did you decide not? I have been forgetting to ask you...
Post a Comment