Saturday, August 1, 2009
No More Puppies for the Pocket.
Awhile ago, I had said that Molly Pocket had to be spayed soon and that day came. There will be no more puppies for the Pocket, which is kind of sad since she's such a sweet little doggy. But, now she is one step closer to coming to the States. Before the operation, she had a blood test for any problems with her organs or any other diseases and she was cleared of them all, which was great news! But, getting that blood and having the IV inserted proved quite difficult. Dr. Kwon always says that Molly's spoiled. I don't really know why he says this, except that she doesn't like getting poked and prodded, but then who does? Dr. Choi, Molly's favorite doctor, wasn't there and I think she was a little sad (as was I). Molly does really well when Dr. Choi gives her shots. I seriously don't know how I'm going to do when Jon and I have kids and they get sick because I was on the verge of tears the whole time she was getting ready for surgery. I don't do well seeing others in pain whether they are animals or humans. Oh, I felt so guilty coming home from vacation and then the next day bringing her to get cut open; poor thing. While she was being spayed, Dr. Kwon also scaled her teeth because she was in desperate need of teeth care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, i'm so sad, i could cry, too! you are taking really good care of her! she looks so pitiful, but she knows she's LOVED!
yes, it's hard when you have kids, but you learn to bear the pain for their sake, and love them through it, being as reassuring, upbeat, and yet empathically honest as possible. yea, molly's good practice!:-) i'll be praying for all 3 of you!
sending love...
Poor little Molly dog! But, it's good she's got it behind her. I'm sure I would have been sad and tearful, too. It is good practice for when your babies need shots or get sick. You've got my prayers, too. I can't wait to hug all three of you, from the tallest to the smallest!!!
Good puppy care, you two. Love the ramp.
I remember when we neutered the Rev. He didn't like it much.
I think they feel like who did a switcheroo on them.
(We didn't like it either.)
Post a Comment