Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Smooshface

(make sure to click on the image)
Baby Smooshface

Molly usually likes to hide her face from the light.  So she will wedge her snout into places until she can't see any brightness.  She isn't exactly wedged into anywhere, but almost as her paw pushes up her fur and her snout is down the side of the couch cushion.  Jon and I were both studying, so she obviously had nothing better to do than to sleep and be a smooshface.

2 comments:

Deb said...

you can hardly tell WHAT she is in that pose! Even close up! how funny is that! But I do know she is the Molly Pocket!
Good for you and mr jon for studying together! And for Molly for being a faithful "Study Pooch"!

Diane said...

I think she looks very contented near her Jon and Anika. She feels safe and is waiting until her "people" have time to play with her again.