Sunday, October 2, 2011

Go Wisconsin!

Wisconsin baseball and football has been pretty amazing recently and I'm happy I can cheer for both the Brewers and Packers.  My dad and brother were lucky to be able to go to the first two playoff games of the Brewers against the Diamondbacks.  Not only did they get to attend the game and tailgate among extremely excited fans, but they got to see them win both games!  My dad sent us pictures throughout the games as well as showing the final scoreboard, nice!  It's so exciting that they are in the playoffs.  

Seeing the pictures reminded me that I never posted pictures from our last Brewers game at the beginning of September.  The second and third pictures are probably one of my favorite things I have ever seen at a baseball game.  


A baby with soundproof headphones.  Nice!  I guess that baby doesn't like noise, but heck if it doesn't, dad's still going to a baseball game!  I actually think it's a good idea or at least precaution to bring them to a baby's first baseball game.  You don't want to be that family with the screaming child throughout the game.  So the cute little baby is all quiet and resting....


...until BAM!  Some loud noise woke him up and he is not happy! Poor kid.
ah haha, just makes me laugh, it's so cute, funny, and sad at the same time.  Hopefully you find this somewhat humorous as well. 

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh so fun. Brings memories of things when Jon and Kari were small. That dad is thinking..."Darn, the ear muff idea didn't work as well as I thought it would."