Friday, February 19, 2010

Kidisms

Besides the last Obama comment, I had a few funny comments from my kids that I also wanted to share.
1. One of my funny kids was waiting for the bathroom and chanting, "Barack Obama, lives in a log cabin!" Now, although he's confusing some presidents, he is retaining information at least...
2. Another student asked me today, "Is Barack Obama George Washington's son? That's right, right?" I replied, "Do you mean they were both president? That they had the same job?" He looked confused and then kind of forcefully said, "Oh, yeah..."

My personal favorite of the week is this last one.
3. One student came up to me today and said, "I made a Wii character for you and I put lots of freckles on your face and you played 5 baseball games and you won them all, but only because I was playing your character." I then asked her if I hit the ball lots of times and she said, yes. This is great since I never can hit a baseball in real life. This was hilarious to me! I can't believe she made a video game character based on me and then had me play in the game.

No comments: