And no, this picture was not posed, Molly laid down next to my Bible study on top of the soft, piled up blankets. Molly makes sure her priorities are set and that they never change. What are her priorities you might ask? How does Molly balance her life?
- Cuddle with Mama
- Go potty
- Scarf food down & slurp water
- Find the softest blanket and cuddle more
- Sleep until Mama moves an inch and then cuddle closer to her
- Lay on Papa's Pillow
- Cuddle with Mama
- Follow Mama
- Stare at Mama
- Wait for Mama
I'm sure you get the picture...

3 comments:
Anika....I just read Cesar Millan's book about dogs.
Interesting...he uses the the term unbalanced all the time.
"Hedges" by Jenkins is a great book. I read it ages ago.
Every couple should!
xoxoxo
How sweet. Your cuddle story makes me want to cuddle, too! With Molly and Anika and Jonathon!!! Happy Easter my sweets!
That was Diane again. How do I change this from Kari back to Diane?
Post a Comment