Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It is spring, I think.  The weather has been pretty all over the place with being 80 degrees one day and the next being 40 and then rainy for two weeks with no sunshine whatsoever.  But, that doesn't mean we can't still get some spring cleaning done.  Jon and I have made some minor changes around our home including a new book shelf down stairs and some organizing here and there.  Isn't it nice to get some cleaning done and hopefully get more organized as well!  Well, the Pocket Baby had some spring cleaning done as well-getting a haircut!  It was no "3mm okay?" type of haircut, but she did look pretty ridiculous.  The groomers sent her home with two hot pink bows in her ear-hair and a girlie handkerchief around her neck.  Also, take a look at her ear hair, why is it still so long?  I don't know, she's pretty ridiculous, but she's also pretty darn cute.  And since it's been so cold, she's wanting to always cuddle, I definitely do not mind!

"Mama, why'd you put me through this?"

 This is muuuuch better! 

1 comment:

Diane said...

I, personally, like the pretties in her hair. But she, obviously, does not! Either way you look at her, you're right, she IS pretty darn cute! Happy Spring you two! Love Mom Diane