Today has been a pretty good day.
I was nannying all weekend and hadn't seen Jon or the Pocket Baby in several days; that's always rough. So, although my time away went well, it was wonderful coming home to my boy and doggy. When you're away from the ones you love (whether furry or not), it really makes you realize how much you love them and missed them when you see each other. Molly of course greeted me with lots of licking, panting, and jumping! I am overly excited to cuddle with her and her fluffy face! Well, I suppose I'm excited to cuddle with my Boy as well, good thing his face is not fluffy. After chatting together for a bit, we decided to celebrate a little by going to Sonic drive-in and to our favorite, Caribou Coffee! Caribou is always a mini escape to Minnesota for us and has always been a special place for us as we went there frequently when we were in college. We loved finding one in Seoul and love that we have one nearby us, even if it is in kind of a sketchy area...ohhh Chicago.
As good as this afternoon has been, I now have to move onto studying my Spanish. As I type, Jon is next to me reading a book for school, being my good scholar. So, I suppose I should go and do the same! Thanks for stopping in for a little rambling of our relaxed day!
Hasta luego!

2 comments:
So happy your long weekend nannying went well, esp when you were really not at your best, health-wise! But you are brave! And look at the glad mini-trip-well--sort of, to MN via Caribou! :-))) you both look so satisfied and "right at home"!
Yeaaaaaa...those reunions with the most special loved ones in your little family are GRAND, aren't they!
A bientot!
lytdy! xoxoxoxoxoxo
You have better access to Caribou than we do here. Ahhh, we are so excited to be moving back up Nort!
Post a Comment