Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese

After driving back from the "North" today, we drove past a Chuck-E-Cheese by our house and Jon said, "How about we go to Chuck-E-Cheese this weekend for something fun and different." My mom's comment below also reminded me that he said something to the effect of a Cheese date for my Cheese Girl. I truly am the Queen of Cheese. He knew I needed a pick-me-up and some childish fun, what a great guy, awwwwwww.
About this last week, I didn't know I could hurt this badly, it's torturous. But Jon's been so good, holding me when I need it and giving me space when I need to be alone and encouraging me to cry on his shoulder when I want to be stubborn about it all. It will take me a long time to get over this great loss, but I'm glad that I have such a wonderful husband at my side.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad that HE has a wonderful wife, as well as HIM being a wonderful hubby. you are both blessed! and I'm very grateful that both of you came, although it was so very very difficult and painful. having you near made my pain and loss more bearable.
I love you both.

Anonymous said...

btw, have fun at chuck-e-cheese, little cheese head!

Diane said...

Jonathon and Kari went to Chuck E Cheese in La Crosse for the first time when they were little and they loved it. I don't know if Jon remembers that or not. They played the games, saw a birthday party going on, watched the big Chuck E Cheese guy walking around, and ate the yummy pizza. Thanks for sharing your feelings about your hurt. I know it's hard but remember we're praying for you.