Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Tooth Pocket

This morning, Jon and I were getting up and ready to go and Jon looked into the 2nd bedroom and discovered some things left behind from the Pocket: a Tootsie Roll Pop and a wrapper.
The Evidence.
I called the Pocket into the room and asked her what she did and why. I think what happened is that when I left her out for the afternoon part of the day, she discovered Jon's big bag of candy from Christmas. She sat down on the floor next to me and we discussed why we shouldn't eat suckers.
The culprit. Talking to the Pocket about her bad behavior.

The Pocket trying to divert the questions.


Later, Jon came in and consoled her because she was
hanging her head and putting her tail between her legs
feeling guilty. The candy bag is now put away for good!

5 comments:

Anders said...

Isn't it funny how dogs can be naughty then help you overcome your disappointment with their cute. Ringo is the same way.

Diane said...

Well, I guess Molly has my sweet tooth!

Anonymous said...

I wish Chippie looked sad like that when she is so naughty!

Chipper's Papa said...

Chipper would eat the stick and wrapper and then go looking for the real prize…toilet paper!

Anonymous said...

oh dear! MORE secrets being divulged from the Helquist household! Well, anyone in need of TP (Scott original 1000 brand) can contact me. I have decided that I am officially Nona's glad successor in that capacity! And chippie better watch out if she keeps stealing it!