I found out some sad news today; my Honey Bunny passed away. It was expected for some time, but it always catches you off guard when a special pet passes away. But, he was 12 years after all. I remember being able to pick him out for my 13th birthday and he was the softest and sweetest bunny ever! You might say, "It's just a bunny" but he was a special tie to my childhood and a very special pet for all these years. At least he's in pet heaven hopping around with my other special pets and I'm sure eating lots of good treats. :)
3 comments:
Yes, Hunny Bunny (as I always spelled his name!:-) really was the sweetest rabbit! A real lovey with real relational skills! Well-loved by Anika and you could tell his little bunny heart beat fast and happy when she was near!
I, too, am very sad at his passing, but KNOW that our God, his Creator has good and right plans for ALL of His creation. We can trust Him, even with a little pet bunny.
Real and sincere sympathy to you especially, Anika...
(from HB's almost surrogate mom with love. I couldn't really take your place, Anika!)
Anika, he was a really sweet little critter. Not too many rabbits have his outgoing personality.
He will be missed...by your mama cuz he was the laundry room greeter. I enjoyed seeing him when I'd visit also. I bet Johann will miss his pal, too.
Bless your heart, Anika, with thanksgiving and comfort!
Auntie Sas
I'm sorry to hear about your pet bunny passing away, Anika. Kari says so, too. I'm using her computer as ours is still dead. I love the picture you posted of you and your bunny. He looks like he's hugging you and he looks so soft. I'll pray a special prayer for your comfort.
Post a Comment