Well, just a quick update about what's been going on! Now that it is Thursday, Jon is doing so much better and hardly has any symptoms-wonderful! I'm so glad he got a chance to rest and recuperate before he starts his next class-tonight! He has an intensive Apologetics class this weekend and another next weekend. So, I'm glad my mom is here and I have someone to spend time with. I am also excited for my dad to come down here tomorrow for the rest of the weekend! It's also nice to have my mom here as although Jon has gotten better, I haven't really. My mild strep did go away, but in the process, I got a cold and because of my asthma it quickly went to my lungs. This seems to be inevitable whenever I have a cold, sigh. I took the day off today because I had no voice (unless I wanted to talk like Darth Vader to the kids) and the fact that my breathing was not good. Thankfully, I've been able to rest and drink a lot today to help things. Tonight I was also supposed to help out at the racetrack ministry, but of course I can't go. Next week we will be starting lessons with our students.
In other news, I got a new camera so no more of my faithful almost 6 year old camera. I think I will bring it on camping trips though, it's so durable and still has some use! Below are a few pics from the new one, but it also can record HD video so that will be nice change in comparison to what I have been posting. Just wait for more Pocket videos.
Not too bad looking for strep sick people...just tired
Pocket's new convertible summer dress/swimming suit from my mom. Because every dog needs to be able to go immediately from the pool to a party.

2 comments:
Anika you were smart to take that day to rest and recover a bit! So glad to see you both on the mend!
and molly lookin' fi-iiiiiine and flouncy!
Hi lovelies! Mighty fine pictures. Did your mom bring Anika a matching dress/swimsuit? That would be REALLY cute! I hope and pray you continue healing. I always get asthma problems with a cold or allergies, too, so I know what you're talking about. Our computer is fixed temporarily so I do this easier now. We are getting a new mother board installed next Friday by someone from HP. sigh...
Post a Comment