Thursday, June 23, 2011

Molly The Beautiful Pocket

After work, I ran home to let Molly Pocket out and as we were walking, a Korean man walked by and said, "Ohh, beautiful dog you have!"  I said thank you, but what I really wanted to add is that she is Korean.  Can you imagine the look I would have gotten?  ha!  I get a little excited about that, I guess...maybe too much.  But, she is quite cute, it seemed every time we went out we would get many comments or squealing towards her because of her absolute cuteness.  

Molly being distracted...

Tonight, Jon's second part of the Apologetics class finishes and I have the racetrack ministry tonight as well.  Jon will be busy with his class for the next few days and then he gets a break of no class, but still doing a lot of homework.  But, we are about half way through seminary, can you believe it?  We will keep pressing on! 

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun thing...re SEMINARY almost half done AND meeting up with the Korean man who appreciated the Moll! (hmm...maybe I shouldn't call her that!) I DO hope you see him again, so that you can have a convo! Good point of reference...you know! ya don't even have to go to the racetrack to have a crosscultural evang explosion! I don't think meeting him was an accident! Especially when Molly, a DOG, found favor with him!
love you both! praying for all that concerns you...

Diane said...

Hi sweeties. What a cute picture of our Anika and Molly girls. Can't wait to see you in a week! Don't see the camping gear here anywhere. Could it be in Birchwood? SO, SO, happy for you that you're half way through seminary now. It seems to me you just got started but time goes faster as you age. Pray for you daily. Love mama Di